[Dixielandjazz] Fw: [TPIN] Glenn Fischthal's horn's stolen

Bob Romans cellblk7@attbi.com
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 22:08:51 -0600

To all of my listmates on the DJML...
Terrible to have happen...
Bob Romans
Cell Block 7
Jazz Band
1617 Lakeshore Dr.,
Lodi, California, 95242
Phone.....209-368-3255
Cell...209-747-1148
Fax...209-368-3255
WebPages..click below
www.cellblockseven2002.net
>=iii=<0

From: Eric Bolvin <EBjazz@ix.netcom.com>
To: TPIN <tpin@tpin.dana.edu>
Subject: [TPIN] Glenn Fischthal's horn's stolen
Date: Thursday, November 21, 2002 11:58 PM

Hey everyone,

Sorry if you're receiving this notice more than once.

San Francisco Symphony's principal trumpeter Glenn Fischthal had 4 trumpets
stolen from his car this week! Please keep an eye out for them, and look in
your local pawn shops or on EBay... details are below...

Hope you're doing well. I'm sending this to you b/c I know you all have huge
dist lists of our brass-playing colleagues and I hope you'll do me the favor
of forwarding it out to your lists...

Glenn Fischthal had several horns stolen from his car Wednesday night while
he had parked it on the street and gone back into Davies Hall for something.
They
were in one black leather Reunion Blues triple bag and one single (same),
and include:

A Conn Vintage Prototype C
A Yamaha Zeno Prototype C
A Schilke P54 Picc, serial # 17049
A Schilke E flat, serial #8209

If you run across any of these items or info about them, please contact the
SFPD.

Thanks

Eric Bolvin
Trumpet, Arranger, Composer, Educator