[Dixielandjazz] Re: I'm unsubscribing

Bill Haesler bhaesler@nsw.bigpond.net.au
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 08:35:41 +1100

Dear Jim,
C'mon now!!
Please reconsider.
(Or are you just testing the water?)
We need DJMLers like you, who were up there in the second-line where it was all
happening.
Who is going to keep us on our toes? Or stir us up when we become complacent?
Besides, we need something between the endless F2F messages.
8>)   Just kidding.
I know how time consuming the DJML can be, but when it goes down I miss it like
heck.
If you HAVE made up your mind, then "cheerio me ole mate", from the big island
down-under.
I will miss your perceptive observations, both OKOM and off-topic (if you REALLY
do go) but have your email address in my 'contacts' list.
Just in case.
Very kind regards,
Bill.