[Dixielandjazz] I'm unsubscribing

JimDBB@aol.com JimDBB@aol.com
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 01:39:41 EST

In a day or two I'll be unsubsribing.  I have enjoyed, tremendously,
discoursing ( Is this correct word usage with all of you.  You are an
interesting and engaging group of people. All true fans of great music.

I'm pulling out because I've been spending a lot of time on the net and the
computer and I have to pull back from it.  I'm looking at my own mortality
down the line and my energy level is dimished.  I am not checking out just
yet though and if anyone wants to communicate with me I would certainly enjoy
it at  jimdbb@aol.com

Take care...and don't forget what Mark Twain said when he heard Richard
Wagner's music..."Well, this music is better than it sounds"

Jim Beebe