[Dixielandjazz] Technology Breakthrough

CoonSander@aol.com CoonSander@aol.com
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 17:43:59 EST

--part1_180.1160032e.2b0975af_boundary

If I could get in on the patent for this invention, I would propose the
following modification to the design.  To assure that NOTHING could be
digitally copied, why not eliminate all electricity to the device.  Make it a
wind-up playing device with a "needle" similar to a small tack and a speaker
similar to a megaphone.  That is, if anybody remembers what a megaphone is.
That way nobody could hook up a computer device to steal the music.  Just a
thought.  Ain't Modern technology great.

                                           Dale Jones

--part1_180.1160032e.2b0975af_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3 FAMILY="SERIF" FACE="Times New Roman" LANG="0">If I could get in on the patent for this invention, I would propose the following modification to the design.&nbsp; To assure that NOTHING could be digitally copied, why not eliminate all electricity to the device.&nbsp; Make it a wind-up playing device with a "needle" similar to a small tack and a speaker similar to a megaphone.&nbsp; That is, if anybody remembers what a megaphone is.&nbsp; That way nobody could hook up a computer device to steal the music.&nbsp; Just a thought.&nbsp; Ain't Modern technology great.<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Dale Jones</FONT></HTML>

--part1_180.1160032e.2b0975af_boundary--