[Dixielandjazz] Fw: Cornet or Trumpet player

Vilcad (Ron Gable) Vilcad \(Ron Gable\)" <vilcad@earthlink.net
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 10:59:45 -0500

Listmates,

Just received this interesting message, wish I could play a cornet.

Any interest contact Ivor Jones at:

banjones@oninet.pt

Thanks for supporting jazz,

Ron & Rosemary Gable