[Dixielandjazz] Early Jazz History!

Vilcad (Ron Gable) Vilcad \(Ron Gable\)" <vilcad@earthlink.net
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 09:13:51 -0500

Dear fellow listers;

We are pleased and proud to announce that Daniel Hardin, a new "Jazz
Advocate" member, has posted an ad in our "Jazz Classifieds" for his two
books on the history of OMOM at:

http://www.jazzadvocate.com/jazz%20classifieds.htm

The books, "Exploring Early Jazz" and "The Loudest Trumpet" may be browsed
and/or purchased by following the link from his ad.

Please note, we make no money from this ad other than Dan's membership.  Any
of our members may post in our classifieds.  Also members and non-members
are encouraged to post jazz related items on our bulletin board.  We are a
not-for-profit virtual (online) jazz society.

Ron & Rosemary Gable
Jazz Advocates & Jazz
Writer for Impact Weekly
10790 W. National Road