[Dixielandjazz] Re: Dixielandjazz digest, Vol 1 #316 - 21 msgs

DWSI@aol.com DWSI@aol.com
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 07:14:28 EST

--part1_1a0.bb98677.2b039c24_boundary

In a message dated 11/13/2002 1:46:21 AM Eastern Standard Time,
dixielandjazz-request@ml.islandnet.com writes:

> Message: 4
> From: "benny theiler" <bennyth@ev1.net>
> To: <dixielandjazz@ml.islandnet.com>
> Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 16:11:14 -0600
> Subject: [Dixielandjazz] Duplication
>
> Today, every message sent through DJML was duplicated on my computer.  I
> received 96 messages.   Two would come at the same time, from the same
> person, same subject, same time, etc.  Can anyone advise me as to why this
> occcurs, and what remedy must take to eliminate the problem?  Please advise
> off list.  Thanks, Benny.......
>
> Benny Theiler
> Bennyth@EV1.net

Dan Spink adds:
I know how Benny feels. I have the same problem. Not only that, the only way
I can send anything back to DJML is to highlight a portion and hit REPLY. If
I try to send regular messages on the @ml.islandnet.com URL I always get a
scolding message saying I'm not in the right text (which I have changed
several times and once was told I finally got it right) followed by more
scolding messages saying send it next time to (repeat exact same address). I
think I found the twilight zone again.

Dan Spink

--part1_1a0.bb98677.2b039c24_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>In a message dated 11/13/2002 1:46:21 AM Eastern Standard Time, dixielandjazz-request@ml.islandnet.com writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Message: 4<BR>