[Dixielandjazz] Re: Favorite Jazz Solos

Dan Augustine ds.augustine@mail.utexas.edu
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 21:45:35 -0600

Sheik and others--
     I just copied and pasted what others had written, and in some
cases i didn't know the tune, so i just left it as they wrote it. The
only one i contributed was the Lee Gifford solo.
     But i CANNOT let this one go: "shorter virgin"?  On "Hindsight"?
(starting to roll on the floor laughing....)

     Dan

--
**  Dan Augustine     Austin, Texas     ds.augustine@mail.utexas.edu  **
**    "I don't jog.  If I die I want to be sick."  --  Abe Lemons     **