[Dixielandjazz] More Info on Don Gumpert

Kaye Wade Kaye@KayeWade.com
Fri, 08 Nov 2002 20:05:08 -0800

Sandy is having a hard time getting on the list, so am posting for her
again:

 I don't understand why I'm having such a problem posting to the List!

We saw a doctor in Indianapolis yesterday and his prognosis was pretty
much the
same.  A bone scan is scheduled for 11/13 to determine if there is any
involvement there.  If not, it might be feasible to go ahead and remove
the
kidney.  At some point, he will probably be treated with Interleukin 2,
will
let you know.

Love,
Sandy