[Dixielandjazz] Re: Dixielandjazz digest, Vol 1 #308 - 26 msgs

DWSI@aol.com DWSI@aol.com
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 15:14:54 EST

--part1_14d.1702f7db.2afc23be_boundary

In a message dated 11/7/2002 3:02:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dixielandjazz-request@ml.islandnet.com writes:

> To: <dixielandjazz@ml.islandnet.com>
> Subject: RE: [Dixielandjazz] the "solo" question
> Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 16:38:35 +0100
>
> Luis wrote:
>
> Any way...after a while (2 weeks ?) I`ll make a summary and will send to
> the
> list here

Dan Spink replies:

Is there room for a piano man entry in this contest? By the way, I don't
think it's silly at all. I've learned a lot by hearing different favorites.
I'll be sure to catch those I haven't heard before, for sure. As to piano
bests, my all time, number one favorite piano solo was in the legendary Pee
Wee Hunt recording of 12th St Rag. I'm lonly ashamed to say I cannot name the
piano player right now (I can't find his name). Maybe somebody out there can
supply it. It's my clear number one best solor for piano.

Dan Spink
dwsi@aol.com

--part1_14d.1702f7db.2afc23be_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#3dffff"><FONT  SIZE=2>In a message dated 11/7/2002 3:02:18 PM Eastern Standard Time, dixielandjazz-request@ml.islandnet.com writes:<BR>