[Dixielandjazz] the best solo in jazz

Len Nielsen lennielsen@telus.net
Wed, 06 Nov 2002 14:13:24 -0800

This is similar to the tread on the all time 3 best OKOM tunes in that
it is impossible to think of all the solos we have heard and if we did
to pick one we thought was the best.

However, one that I like and think should be mentioned is Bunny
Berigan's solo on I Can't Get Started With You.

Len Nielsen

Victoria BC