[Dixielandjazz] Blind efficiency

Charlie Hooks charliehooks@earthlink.net
Wed, 06 Nov 2002 10:39:17 -0600

on 11/5/02 8:17 PM, Chuck Kercher at ekercher@tampabay.rr.com wrote:

> You forgot to mention,
> Charlie, that John also built (builds?) furniture with power tools?????? He
> also was a wonder to behold in his recording studio when he was operating
> the studio.chuck

Yeah, I did forget that.  And he also repaired a power amplifier for me
once, no idea how!  He was always perfectly attired in Ivy League
conservative jackets and trousers, stocking suspenders, perfectly glowing
shoes (not shiney, but glowinging).  No idea how he did that, either, and I
think his first wife must have helped.  But then, "one never know, do one."

Charlie