[Dixielandjazz] Az Classic Jazz Festival

Robert S. Ringwald ringwald@calweb.com
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 11:06:03 -0800

I just returned from the AZ Classic Jazz Festival in Mesa, AZ.  We had the
Boondockers there and they were very well received.

We had a wonderful time, were treated royally, good eats, drinks, etc.

The Knutson's & all the AZ gang really know how to treat the bands...

Had a very nice DJML F2F (face to face (BMP Bloody Mary Party) Sat morning
with the bloody marys being provided by DJML member Rae Ann, thanks Rae Ann.

Also saw Igor.  He was able to make it for a few hours.  He has really been
through the ringer what with his operation but is on the mends.  I believe
he starts radiation in a week or so.

For those of you who missed the Festival, you missed a good one!.

Bob
mr.wonderful@ringwald.com
Placerville, CA, USA, Earth, Sol's System, Milky Way
Amateur (ham) Radio Station K6YBV
Fulton Street Jazz Band
See: http://www.ringwald.com
Boondockers Jazz & Comedy Band