[Dixielandjazz] GETTING OFF LILSTS important information!

David Richoux dixielandjazz@ml.islandnet.com
Fri, 31 May 2002 11:27:39 -0700

BOB GRINSTEAD wrote:

> I am getteing 15 or 20 emails a day, which I wasn't before. I didn't ask to
> be included in this kind of deluge of crap.  Let's get organized !!

maybe you were set on digest mode before?

anyway, sometime in the last week you should have received a message with a subject
line that says:
Welcome to the "Dixielandjazz" mailing list

I hope you did not trash that, because it has your unique password that will let you
unsubscribe or change your settings. NO ONE ELSE CAN DO IT FOR YOU!!!!!!  If you did
trash it you will have to wait until next month when it will be sent again, I guess.

I know this is not the best way to set up a mailing list, I wouldn't do it that way,
but what do you want for nothin' ?

here is a copy of what was sent to me (with my personal settings deleted...)  I
suggest that you try a few of the options available.

Dave Richoux