[Dixielandjazz] Help for Chuck Kercher

Charlie Hooks charliehooks@earthlink.net
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 10:40:09 -0500

Just got an off-list message from Chuck saying,

"Ps I'm still not writing to the list because I can't get any response
format the "Postmaster" about a new address. I guess that I could try to get
used to using the AOL web e-mail. :-("

    Oh, people who know all things (of which there are many on this list!),
please help our brother, Chuck, who only got fouled up in the first place
because he tried to  change his server to protect the list from HTML.  He
got bumped and can't get back on.  His address is:

              <Lzch12@aol.com>

    He will bless each of you and so will I.

charliehooks@earthlink