[Dixielandjazz] One Liners From Listeners

AmbassCult@aol.com AmbassCult@aol.com
Sat, 22 Jun 2002 17:40:17 EDT

--part1_136.fb611de.2a4648c1_boundary

In a message dated 6/22/02 2:16:33 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
ringwald@calweb.com writes:

One of my favorites is when someone comes up to you and says:

"I don't know anything about music but you really sound great!"

Or, just after you have played a tune, someone comes up and requests it.

I have met many of this guy's kinfolk:

They come up after the band has just busted a gut on a hot number and say:

"You guys are Pretty Good"

My standard answer which always send them away with a strange look on their
face is:

"Thanks and you folks are Almost Nice".

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins