[Dixielandjazz] FW: good speaking terms (warning - minimal jazz content)

Tito Martino tmartino@terra.com.br
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 12:19:23 -0300

Dear Brian,

I never intended or supposed to imply you did it in malignance.

No need to apologize an innocent oversight.
But please, stop that "inspired", "verbal and poetic skills", "gentle
art of adapting medieval sonnetry", heck, I just stole some verses and
put some orgiastic disorder on it.

And about football and latter-day Brazilian intelligentsia, you saw what
happened to the bright British football team just some hours ago! OK we
had good weather at our favor, but the judge just stole off our better
player to help the brits!
Don't mind, we'll be always in good speaking terms, my brother!

Jazz content:  "Don't go 'way nobody, let's have a good time!"

Tito "Poetastro" Martino