[Dixielandjazz] Jazz clipart

Geoffrey Davis artdept@ameritech.net
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 13:11:07 -0600

Dover publishing has several clipart books by Leslie Carbarga that include
some great jazz spots.  I have in front of me "Popular Advertising Art from
the 20s and 30s" (13 pages of bands and dancing), "1001 Advertising Cuts
from the 20s and 30s" (about 10 pages of bands and dancing - these include
my favorites) and "1337 Spot Illustrations from the 20s and 30s" (a
smattering of clips).

I hope that these help.

Geoff Davis
The Third Satchel Novelty Jazz Orchestra
Indianapolis/ Lafayette, IN