[Dixielandjazz] Shoptalk: The mysterious moderator revealed!

Edgerton, Paul A paul.edgerton@eds.com
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 14:45:40 -0500

I posted a message to DJML and recieved this response...

  --- begin ---
  |Your mail to 'Dixielandjazz' with the subject
  |
  |  RE: [Dixielandjazz] Me
  |
  |Is being held until the list moderator can review it for approval.
  |
  |The reason it is being held:
  |
  |  Too many recipients to the message
  |
  |Either the message will get posted to the list, or you will receive
  |notification of the moderator's decision.

I had sent this message to the list and CC'd it to one individual.
Apparently the list software thinks "too many" means more than one. Sure
enough, when I re-sent the same message to only the list, it went through
just fine!

So now you know... the rest of the story.

  - Paul Edgerton