[Dixielandjazz] My June Newsletter

Jazzjerry@aol.com Jazzjerry@aol.com
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 18:54:22 EDT

Hi all,

Thaose of you on my regular mailing list will get your attachment copy of the
latest Newsletter tomorrow but as usual I am offering any other DJML member
the opportunity to see what I am selling this month. Amongst the goodie on
offer are very reasonably priiced CDs on the ASV Living Era label of George
Brunis and Adrian Rollini plus the Casa Loma Orchestra with Glen Gray. Lake
Records have new albums of 'classic' tracks from Graeme Bell & his Australian
Jazz Band plus new recordings by Acker Bilk and Wally Fawkes together and the
very popular Phil Mason band. As usual there are lots of other things to suit
most jazz tastes.

Commercial over. Just ask.

Thanks,
Jerry,