[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: test

PLadd36932@aol.com PLadd36932@aol.com
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 06:04:24 EDT

rossanmjband@iprimus.com.au writes:

<< G`day all list mates,
 It certainly is very "QUITE"
 Best wishes to all who are still with us!!!!
 P.S. See what happens when BOB( Mr Wonderful)
 leaves town!!!! >>

maybe its not bob. we have a proposal going thru parliament that nearly any
jumped up jack in office in the police, local or national government,social
worker, drains inspector, health dept. food dept etc can now call for copies
of phone bills and e mails.
be careful what you say. you may not be paranoid,they may be really out to
get you.
sorry for the poor typing but i fell over at the weekend and am sitting here
with my left arm in a sling,hence no caps.

cheers

[pat
,