[Dixielandjazz] Search for e-Mail address

Schnabbels@aol.com Schnabbels@aol.com
Sat, 8 Jun 2002 23:29:09 EDT

--part1_99.27a35f44.2a342585_boundary

Listmates,

I haven't seen any postings for quite awhile by this (former?) DJMeller, and,
I am embarrased to say, I forgot his name. He is/was the leader of a band
called "Sac aux Pulses" based in Clermont Ferrand, France.

My reason for wanting to get in touch with him has nothing to do with OKOM,
so, if you have helpful information, it would be appropriate to contact me
off list.

TIA,

Rob van der Plas
Scottsdale, AZ

--part1_99.27a35f44.2a342585_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Listmates,<BR>
<BR>
I haven't seen any postings for quite awhile by this (former?) DJMeller, and, I am embarrased to say, I forgot his name. He is/was the leader of a band called "Sac aux Pulses" based in Clermont Ferrand, France.<BR>
<BR>
My reason for wanting to get in touch with him has nothing to do with OKOM, so, if you have helpful information, it would be appropriate to contact me off list.<BR>
<BR>
TIA,<BR>
<BR>
Rob van der Plas<BR>