[Dixielandjazz] Re: Coronation

dixielandjazz@ml.islandnet.com dixielandjazz@ml.islandnet.com
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 18:55:17 EDT

--part1_16.202fc52d.2a2ff0d5_boundary

       Hey Jim,

       Recently there was a wonderful Public TV program about and with Larry
Adler. His playing was astonishing. When interviewed he said that many people
play harmonica very well, especially some from Japan. He had some other
complimentary things to say about other harmonica players, but then he said,
" The only harmonica players that I have no use for are blues players." " If
I were a dictator I would issue a decree that it would under great penalty of
law for Bob Dylan to own a harmonica"  It could be that if Frank Sinatra were
to be a ------------- chuck

--part1_16.202fc52d.2a2ff0d5_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Hey Jim,<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Recently there was a wonderful Public TV program about and with Larry Adler. His playing was astonishing. When interviewed he said that many people play harmonica very well, especially some from Japan. He had some other complimentary things to say about other harmonica players, but then he said, " The only harmonica players that I have no use for are blues players." " If I were a dictator I would issue a decree that it would under great penalty of law for Bob Dylan to own a harmonica"&nbsp; It could be that if Frank Sinatra were to be a ------------- chuck</FONT></HTML>

--part1_16.202fc52d.2a2ff0d5_boundary--