[Dixielandjazz] FW: J. Bliss

dixielandjazz@ml.islandnet.com dixielandjazz@ml.islandnet.com
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 13:05:21 EDT

--part1_35.27c7c149.2a2f9ed1_boundary

In a message dated 6/5/02 11:12:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
PLadd36932@aol.com writes:

> Is it really a good trade to give up a normal lfe, bereft of all the
> interactions with other people just to be the top of the tree in one
> particular skill?
>
> This is the thing that is often said but it comes from those of us who do
not have that kind of "genius" and perhaps we don't understand. Do you trade
a normal life (whatever that is) if you are spending your time doing
something you can't help doing?  ...I don't know and I am not qualified to
understand or judge.

Don Hale

--part1_35.27c7c149.2a2f9ed1_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=4 FAMILY="SERIF" FACE="Times New Roman Baltic" LANG="0"><B>In a message dated 6/5/02 11:12:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time, PLadd36932@aol.com writes:
<BR>
<BR><BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Is it really a good trade to give up a normal lfe, bereft of all the
<BR>interactions with other people just to be the top of the tree in one
<BR>particular skill?
<BR>
<BR></FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"></BLOCKQUOTE>This is the thing that is often said but it comes from those of us who do not have that kind of "genius" and perhaps we don't understand. Do you trade a normal life (whatever that is) if you are spending your time doing something you can't help doing? &nbsp;...I don't know and I am not qualified to understand or judge.
<BR>
<BR>Don Hale</FONT></HTML>

--part1_35.27c7c149.2a2f9ed1_boundary--