[Dixielandjazz] Changes in the List - HTML

John Ding dixielandjazz@ml.islandnet.com
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 14:26:36 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tony Davis"

<polite snip>

:So please, use plain text - and no attachments!

S'no good Tony ~ it ain't sinking in with "them" (two short planks come to
mind) any more than Bob Ringwald's requests/warnings did. And you can bet
your bottom $ many of these same folks have out of date anti-virus progs -
if any. Perhaps "they" need to infect all their families & friends to get
the message.

Although my anti-virus prog gets automatically updated  daily as/when
required, I am also looking at ways of 'killing' List HTML mails via
OE5.5's filters. Don't want to 'kill' these offending subscribers as such
(tho' it may come to this), just their damn HTML mails.

Ho Hum :-((

Regards,
--
 John,