[Dixielandjazz] There'll be some changes made...

dixielandjazz@ml.islandnet.com dixielandjazz@ml.islandnet.com
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 16:25:05 EDT

--part1_f6.1c2faa69.2a2e7c21_boundary

I don't know what happened but I used to get the DJML in digest form, which
is the only way I can control the tons of e-mail arriving constantly.  But
NOW I am getting every individual e-mail anybody sends to the DJML & that
MUST stop!  Who changed my setup, anyway?  So, please, somebody, get me back
on the DIGEST format.  And while you're at it, it used to show at the top
whom each comment or item was from & then it stopped & only showed message
titles.  PLEASE PUT THE SENDERS' NAMES BACK WITH THE MESSAGE TITLES.  Thank
you to whomever can fix this!

All the best to the members of the DJML list!
-- Nancy Kleier
"Li'l Ol' Rag Lady from Pasadena"

--part1_f6.1c2faa69.2a2e7c21_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I don't know what happened but I used to get the DJML in digest form, which is the only way I can control the tons of e-mail arriving constantly. &nbsp;But NOW I am getting every individual e-mail anybody sends to the DJML &amp; that MUST stop! &nbsp;Who changed my setup, anyway? &nbsp;So, please, somebody, get me back on the DIGEST format. &nbsp;And while you're at it, it used to show at the top whom each comment or item was from &amp; then it stopped &amp; only showed message titles. &nbsp;PLEASE PUT THE SENDERS' NAMES BACK WITH THE MESSAGE TITLES. &nbsp;Thank you to whomever can fix this!
<BR>
<BR>All the best to the members of the DJML list!
<BR>-- Nancy Kleier
<BR>"Li'l Ol' Rag Lady from Pasadena"</FONT></HTML>

--part1_f6.1c2faa69.2a2e7c21_boundary--