[Dixielandjazz] Re: Coronation

dixielandjazz@ml.islandnet.com dixielandjazz@ml.islandnet.com
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 14:47:59 EDT

--part1_e6.28e6f773.2a2d13df_boundary

PLadd36932@aol.com writes:

> After typing that lot out for Rebecca I thought that there may be a few
> others who may feel like dabbling in nostalgia so I have sent it to the
> list.
> May I be forgiven.
>
> Musical Content. None whatsoever as far as I can see.
>
> Cheers

   ROFL

   Jim Beebe

--part1_e6.28e6f773.2a2d13df_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>In a message dated 6/3/02 6:18:23 AM Central Daylight Time, PLadd36932@aol.com writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">After typing that lot out for Rebecca I thought that there may be a few <BR>
others who may feel like dabbling in nostalgia so I have sent it to the list.<BR>
May I be forgiven.<BR>
<BR>
Musical Content. None whatsoever as far as I can see.<BR>
<BR>
Cheers</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp; ROFL<BR>