[Dixielandjazz] chops

Henry B. Stinson dixielandjazz@ml.islandnet.com
Mon, 03 Jun 2002 08:12:48 -0400

Sorry to hear about your misfortune with the trombone
and the stool, Jim.  What a freakish accident!
Reminds me of the time that someone threw a brick at
Al Hirt when he was riding and playing on a float in New Orleans
Mardi Gras and the brick hit him in the lip.

I'd avoid playing tbone this next gig.  If I were there, I could do
some "mouth trombone".  (No jokes, please.)

--
Henry Stinson, BSECE, Website Developer and Software Engineer (Visual Basic)

Vocalist, Jazz Harmonica, Jazz Whistling and "Mouth Trumpet".
Orpheus Jazz Ensemble, Blue Heaven Jazz Band
Msg: 703-742-4670 Day: 703-893-8930 (Ring once, then call right back.)