[Dixielandjazz] Where Am I - Get Me Off This List"

dixielandjazz@ml.islandnet.com dixielandjazz@ml.islandnet.com
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 00:38:05 EDT

--part1_16d.e8265ef.2a2c4cad_boundary

barbonestreet@earthlink.net writes:

> Steve Barbone
>
> PS. Regarding dufus' and people who don't make good impressions because
> they forget to spell check or are not language experts, it is good to
> remember that one of the benefits of getting older and hopefully, more
> secure, is who cares?  Remember, our English brothers laugh at "Merican"
> and how we murder the King's English. Too bad, but it's their problem if
> it bothers them isn't it?

Youse sho nuff sayed a mouf full there lawyerman,  I hav allus had a belly
belly  hard time speekin the Kang's Anglish inywho, but baseaball hasa beena
belly belly gooda to me.  And I sertunly cain't even beegin to understand a
bloke frum Liverpool, we must be distant kuzzins or sumpthin.

PS. my spillcheker sent me unreedable gobbeldegook when I cliked it this time
so this is the way it is spellded in my neck o the woods.

Jazz content:

Scat sangin of kourse, it's jass all the way so beat me daddy eight to the
bar and I'll by the drinks.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins

--part1_16d.e8265ef.2a2c4cad_boundary