[Dixielandjazz] Remove. Thanks.

BOB GRINSTEAD dixielandjazz@ml.islandnet.com
Sat, 01 Jun 2002 21:10:11 -0700

--MS_Mac_OE_3105810612_2710042_MIME_Part

on 6/1/02 8:58 AM, hrgrin@jps.net wrote

Saturday, June 01, 2002 just a few notes:

First thanks to all on the Dixie Land Jazz mailing list for their support i=
my effort of listing all the traditional jazz bands in the world.  I=92m
getting good response and it will take a little time to get them all listed=
.
If you=92re not on DJML and want your traditional band added to our listing
pages send me an e-mail.

Second thanks to all the new members and especially Ross Anderson for
Australia, because the New Melbourne Jazz band is so good and their longest
distant member, it was just a thrill on our part to talk to him on the
phone.=20

Third thanks to two of our local establishments that are now offering jazz
to their customers.  The Crossroads in Beavercreek, Ohio and The Dock in
Enon, Ohio.  If your in the Dayton, Ohio area and want more information on
them, send me an e-mail.

In addition of trying to list all the traditional bands, I am also working
on two new venues,  =93Jazz Art=94 and =93Big Band Jump=94.  So stay tuned in thing=
are a changing.=20

One final note, we put in a lot of effort for our local jazz groups, but
this is not just a local site.  If you have items to post on this site, sen=
them in, regardless of where they come from.  We would like to spread jazz
all over the world; we believe that this kind of music promotes harmony.

As always, thanks for your input.

Note!  If you want off our mailing list, send me a reply with the word
=93Remove=94 in the subject line.  If you=92re not interested in supporting jazz,
we don=92t want you on our list.

I support jazz, but I can'nt hanle 50 or 10 0 emails a day!!

--MS_Mac_OE_3105810612_2710042_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Remove. Thanks. </TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
on 6/1/02 8:58 AM, hrgrin@jps.net wrote<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">Saturday, June 01, 2002 just a few=
 notes: <BR>
<BR>
 <BR>
<BR>
First thanks to all on the Dixie Land Jazz mailing list for their support i=
n my effort of listing all the traditional jazz bands in the world. &nbsp;I=92=
m getting good response and it will take a little time to get them all liste=
d. &nbsp;If you=92re not on DJML and want your traditional band added to our l=
isting pages send me an e-mail. <BR>
<BR>
 <BR>
<BR>
Second thanks to all the new members and especially Ross Anderson for Austr=
alia, because the New Melbourne Jazz band is so good and their longest dista=
nt member, it was just a thrill on our part to talk to him on the phone. <BR=

<BR>
 <BR>
<BR>
Third thanks to two of our local establishments that are now offering jazz =
to their customers. &nbsp;The Crossroads in Beavercreek, Ohio and The Dock i=
n Enon, Ohio. &nbsp;If your in the Dayton, Ohio area and want more informati=
on on them, send me an e-mail. <BR>
<BR>
 <BR>
<BR>
In addition of trying to list all the traditional bands, I am also working =
on two new venues, &nbsp;=93Jazz Art=94 and =93Big Band Jump=94. &nbsp;So stay tuned=
 in things are a changing. <BR>
<BR>
 <BR>
<BR>
One final note, we put in a lot of effort for our local jazz groups, but th=
is is not just a local site. &nbsp;If you have items to post on this site, s=
end them in, regardless of where they come from. &nbsp;We would like to spre=
ad jazz all over the world; we believe that this kind of music promotes harm=
ony. <BR>
<BR>
 <BR>
<BR>
As always, thanks for your input. <BR>
<BR>
 <BR>
<BR>
 <BR>
<BR>
Note! &nbsp;If you want off our mailing list, send me a reply with the word=
 =93Remove=94 in the subject line. &nbsp;If you=92re not interested in supporting =
jazz, we don=92t want you on our list. <BR>
<BR>
I support jazz, but I can'nt hanle 50 or 10 0 emails a day!!<BR>
</FONT><BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3105810612_2710042_MIME_Part--