[Dixielandjazz] 1 hour sets

dixielandjazz@ml.islandnet.com dixielandjazz@ml.islandnet.com
Sat, 1 Jun 2002 18:22:37 EDT

--part1_a7.2160a142.2a2aa32d_boundary

Speaking for a drummer - and some of you don't think that they are true
musicians(!)
a one hour set is tough - even tho he doesn't have to read he does have to
use all 4 limbs and, if you're REALLY lucky plays the kazoo too.  Being
serious, it is hard to play a long set. Our band has been asked to play 2
hours without a break and they are too old for that but the money seems to be
OK.

Sheree Ingram
Unofficial PIO for Royale Garden DB
Mom of Korkee the jazzin' dawg and the DJML
hostess at LAX

over & out

--part1_a7.2160a142.2a2aa32d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Speaking for a drummer - and some of you don't think that they are <U>true</U> musicians(!)<BR>
a one hour set is tough - even tho he doesn't have to read he does have to use all 4 limbs and, if you're REALLY lucky plays the kazoo too.&nbsp; Being serious, it is hard to play a long set. Our band has been asked to play 2 hours without a break and they are too old for that but the money seems to be OK.<BR>
<BR>
Sheree Ingram<BR>
Unofficial PIO for Royale Garden DB<BR>
Mom of Korkee the jazzin' dawg and the DJML<BR>
hostess at LAX<BR>
<BR>
over &amp; out</FONT></HTML>

--part1_a7.2160a142.2a2aa32d_boundary--