[Dixielandjazz] New DJML format

dixielandjazz@ml.islandnet.com dixielandjazz@ml.islandnet.com
Sat, 01 Jun 2002 13:50:24 +0100

--=====================_651337671==_.ALT

Hi Bob

Is it possible to lose the

lines from the new DJML message header? I find it a bit 'over the top' on
every posting received. Most of us will have hard copied it for reference -
haven't we!

At 15:09 28/05/02 -0700, you wrote:

>Sometime tomorrow May 29, Islandnet, the ISP (Internet Service
>Provider) who hosts DJML, will switch DJML to a new Email List
>Program . . . . . . .

Good Jazzin'

Trevor Tomasin

For Clevedon Jazz Club, Castaway News & The Long Weekend
Select the options at http://www.ClevedonJazzClub.co.uk
Join us on the Castawaynews-Chat Mailing List to get the latest news &
views by sending a blank e-mail to join-castawaynews-chat@lists.spunge.org.

--=====================_651337671==_.ALT

Hi Bob<br><br>
Is it possible to lose the <br><br>
lines from the new DJML message header? I find it a bit 'over the top' on
every posting received. Most of us will have hard copied it for reference
- haven't we!<br><br>
At 15:09 28/05/02 -0700, you wrote:<br><br>
Islandnet, the ISP (Internet Service <br>
Provider) who hosts DJML, will switch DJML to a new Email List <br>
Program . . . . . . . </blockquote>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
Good Jazzin'<br><br>
Trevor Tomasin<br><br>
For Clevedon Jazz Club, Castaway News &amp; The Long Weekend<br>
Select the options at
</a>Join us on the Castawaynews-Chat Mailing List to get the latest news
&amp; views by sending a blank e-mail to
join-castawaynews-chat@lists.spunge.org.<br><br>