[Dixielandjazz] CD

benny theiler dixielandjazz@ml.islandnet.com
Sat, 1 Jun 2002 13:57:04 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_001F_01C20974.362D7400

Jim:  I am very appreciative of your kindness in sending me the "Dixie =
by Dorsey" CD.  I received it this AM and haven't had the opportunity to =
listen to it as yet.  This is a new one on me - 'I Hadn't Any.....'Til =
You'.

I noticed on your inclosure of instrumentation that no percussionist was =
listed.  Did Dorsey not use one for this Recording? =20

I hope I can reciprocate to you in the future.  Many thanks, and I know =
it will give me much listening enjoyment.

Benny Theiler
<bennyth@ev1.net"

------=_NextPart_000_001F_01C20974.362D7400

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Jim:&nbsp; I am very appreciative of your kindness =
in sending=20
me the "Dixie by Dorsey" CD.&nbsp; I received it this AM and haven't had =
the=20
opportunity to listen to it as yet.&nbsp; This is a new one on me - 'I =
Hadn't=20
Any.....'Til You'.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I noticed on your inclosure of instrumentation that =
no=20
percussionist was listed.&nbsp; Did Dorsey not use one for this =
Recording?&nbsp;=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I hope I can reciprocate to you in the future.&nbsp; =
Many=20
thanks, and I know it will give me much listening =
enjoyment.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Benny Theiler</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>&lt;bennyth@ev1.net"</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_001F_01C20974.362D7400--