[Dixielandjazz] Costa Mesa, Handouts, and Tito's CD

MARTNO1@aol.com MARTNO1@aol.com
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 23:04:27 -0400

Is there any face to face planned for Costa Mesa? I'm going to be putting some handouts on the handout table, if any of you are going to be there, and would like them. They will be next to the copies of our Potomac River Jazz Club newsletter, Tailgate Ramblings. You are honor-bound to take, read and enjoy a Tailgate if you take one of the other handouts. Other than that, they're free.  There will be a big pile of copies of the Blue Book (the New Orleans Storyville listing of all the houses of ill repute and the ladies residing therein) and another pile of copies of a folio of songs by James P. Johnson and Perry Bradford called Dixieland Echoes.
     I have whiled away several hours the last two days listening to Tito's CD, which just arrived in the mail. He and his piano player have a pretty good thing going. Musically. I know nothing about anybody's personal lives. Except for the ladies of the Blue Book.
Audrey Van Dyke
Alexandria, VA