[Dixielandjazz] Titan Hot Seven

william crist mensa-1@webtv.net
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 14:02:48 -0500 (CDT)

The Juvae Jazz Society's third annual Jazz Bar-B-Que featuring The Titan
Hot Seven with Bob Draga and Jeff Barnhart will be held Saturday -
August 17, 2002

Place :  Russ & Mary Goodwin Estate
            4890 Rustic Lane - Decatur, Il

Time : Gates open - 4PM
           Bar-B-Que served - 5 PM

Music:  6 to 9 PM

Tickets : $25.00 (including food)
             Food includes Bob Draga's World              Famous Baked
Beans

Information And Tickets : Maggie Parker
217-877-4114
                     Bev Hoots 217-429-9364

                 Bring Lawn Chairs

Russ also has a train with several cars that takes people on a tour
around the estate .

Directions : 1. From Airport road in Decatur, take Route 36 East for
about 3 1/2 miles to 85th St (Dalton City Road

2. Turn right, go one mile to Fort Daniels Road

3. turn right and go 1/2 mile to Rustic Lane

4.Turn left onto Rustic Lane and follow to dead end which will be 4890
Rustic Lane

For other upcoming events and information on the 28th Annual Central
Illinois Jazz Festival-January 24-25-and 26th , 2003
check the Juvae Jazz WebSite

http://www.juvaejazz.com/

If any of you are in the Central Illinois Area I hope you can make it to
the Jazz Bar-B-Que.  We always have a great time.

Bill Crist