[Dixielandjazz] Re: reality/truth

JimDBB@aol.com JimDBB@aol.com
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 14:22:08 EDT

--part1_19a.6098e44.2a76e1d0_boundary

In a message dated 7/29/02 9:07:02 AM Central Daylight Time,
charliehooks@earthlink.net writes:

> > I have the feeling that if we had intelligent neighbors the radio
> telescopes
> > would be
> > picking up signals from EVERYWHERE - but the SETI (search for extra-
> > terrestrial intelligence) people keep scanning the sky and so far . . .
> > bupkis!
>
>     The universe is proving, and not merely mathmatically, to be a much
> stranger place than any humans have thus far imagined, traversed by
> "pathways," "dimensions," and modes of being so different from Newtonian
> physics that I couldn't rule out yet having "neightbors," though not such
> neighbors as are necessarily detectable by our present generation of
> scanning devices.  Evidence of "crop circles" (I'm told) from ancient times
> suggests, if true, centuries of visitation from someplace else, visits that
> don't register on our SETI sensors.
>
>     It's a bit scary to think we might have neighbors.  Even scarier to
> think we might be alone.
>
> Charlie

   There is increasing evidence from researchers at the Monroe Institute that
there is plenty of life out there but most of it is on a different
vibrational or dimensional plane and therefore invisible to us.  Just as
there is plenty of life in our 'afterlife' system which exists in the etheric
band around this planet.

  Jim Beebe

--part1_19a.6098e44.2a76e1d0_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>In a message dated 7/29/02 9:07:02 AM Central Daylight Time, charliehooks@earthlink.net writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">&gt; I have the feeling that if we had intelligent neighbors the radio telescopes<BR>
&gt; would be <BR>
&gt; picking up signals from EVERYWHERE - but the SETI (search for extra-<BR>
&gt; terrestrial intelligence) people keep scanning the sky and so far . . .<BR>
&gt; bupkis!<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; The universe is proving, and not merely mathmatically, to be a much<BR>
stranger place than any humans have thus far imagined, traversed by<BR>
"pathways," "dimensions," and modes of being so different from Newtonian<BR>
physics that I couldn't rule out yet having "neightbors," though not such<BR>
neighbors as are necessarily detectable by our present generation of<BR>
scanning devices.&nbsp; Evidence of "crop circles" (I'm told) from ancient times<BR>
suggests, if true, centuries of visitation from someplace else, visits that<BR>
don't register on our SETI sensors.<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; It's a bit scary to think we might have neighbors.&nbsp; Even scarier to<BR>
think we might be alone.<BR>
<BR>
Charlie</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp; There is increasing evidence from researchers at the Monroe Institute that there is plenty of life out there but most of it is on a different vibrational or dimensional plane and therefore invisible to us.&nbsp; Just as there is plenty of life in our 'afterlife' system which exists in the etheric band around this planet.<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp; Jim Beebe</FONT></HTML>

--part1_19a.6098e44.2a76e1d0_boundary--