[Dixielandjazz] "if dreams came true"

Stan Brager sbrager@socal.rr.com" <sbrager@socal.rr.com
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 11:55:37 -0700

Harry;

If "Dreams Come True" was recorded by Webb on January 15, 1934. Edgar
Sampson was the composer and it can be found on a Classics label CD -
catalog number 502. The only thing is that it's listed as "When Dreams Come
True" which may be the original title or a goof on their part.

Stan
Stan Brager
Trombonist-in-Training