[Dixielandjazz] club fires

James Kashishian kash@ran.es
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 10:05:56 +0200

Then, Charlie wrote:
>    Sure enough, that night--down to the basement.   I've always had a
soft
>spot for that bartender.  He didn't have to do that; but he saw a
couple of
>kids set to lose all they had, and he fixed it.  Name was Joey.  Joey
>something, but I don't remember what.

Various people on DJML keep saying to this one or that one "you need to
write a book".  Maybe we collectively need to write a book?  Or is that
what Bob Ringwald is doing on the sly by running this site.....quietly
putting his book together!  I want my royalties for my part, Bob!  Ah,
why bother, it would be just like the royalties I get for the 20 yrs as
a session musician!!!!    :>

Jim