[Dixielandjazz] Blue Heaven Music website

Henry B. Stinson HenryStinson@earthlink.net, JazzHarmonicat@hotmail.com
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 21:59:55 -0400

(www.BlueHeavenMusic.com),

> but couldn't listen to the music samples. I have Real
> Player and QuickTime. Do I have to install the MS player?

To listen to MP3 files on a PC,
download and install the free Microsoft Windows Media Player.
If you connect to the internet, then click on Start and then on
Windows Update, the Microsoft auto-update checker will
tell you what updates to the operating system you need to install,
plus, if you don't have the latest version of Windows Media player,
it will tell you and offer to let you download it.  You should download
and install all critical updates first -- then you'll have to reboot.
Everyone should do this at least once a week to get the latest
Windows security patches from Microsoft.

--
Henry Stinson, BSECE, Website Developer and Software Engineer (Visual Basic)

Vocalist, Jazz Harmonica, Jazz Whistling and "Mouth Trumpet".
Orpheus Jazz Ensemble, Blue Heaven Jazz Band
Msg: 703-742-4670 Day: 703-893-8930 (Ring once, then call right back.)