[Dixielandjazz] "Valuable contributors"?

JimDBB@aol.com JimDBB@aol.com
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 13:25:34 EDT

--part1_123.13d6d039.2a68540e_boundary

In a message dated 7/17/02 11:17:25 PM Central Daylight Time,
charliehooks@earthlink.net writes:

> ?
>
>     I'll tell you for sure: if you restrict this list to sweet little
> postings of somebody's favorite jazz festival, then I'm sure out of here.
> can wield a delete key at high speed and rid myself of unwanted rubbish in
> split second.  But if unwanted rubbish is all that's left, and if I can't
> be
> curmudgeonly at times, then "y'all have fun now...an' I'm gone!"
>
> seriously,
> charliehooks@earthlink.net

   Nnnnooooo! seriously, don't you dare leave this List, Charlie.  your
contributions really are 'valuable.'  Interesting and very readable.  You can
be as cumudgeonly as you wish.   If you do leave, I will forward to you all
of Steve Barbone's posts.  And I will get Ernie Carson after you.

   Jim Beebe

--part1_123.13d6d039.2a68540e_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>In a message dated 7/17/02 11:17:25 PM Central Daylight Time, charliehooks@earthlink.net writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">?<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I'll tell you for sure: if you restrict this list to sweet little<BR>
postings of somebody's favorite jazz festival, then I'm sure out of here.&nbsp; I<BR>
can wield a delete key at high speed and rid myself of unwanted rubbish in a<BR>
split second.&nbsp; But if unwanted rubbish is all that's left, and if I can't be<BR>
curmudgeonly at times, then "y'all have fun now...an' I'm gone!"<BR>
<BR>
seriously,<BR>
charliehooks@earthlink.net</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp; Nnnnooooo! seriously, don't you dare leave this List, Charlie.&nbsp; your contributions really are 'valuable.'&nbsp; Interesting and very readable.&nbsp; You can be as cumudgeonly as you wish.&nbsp;&nbsp; If you do leave, I will forward to you all of Steve Barbone's posts.&nbsp; And I will get Ernie Carson after you.<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp; Jim Beebe</FONT></HTML>

--part1_123.13d6d039.2a68540e_boundary--