[Dixielandjazz] Re: A slow start to the Million Dollar Question

Nancy Giffin nancyink@ulink.net
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 09:49:36 -0500

BillSargent <Drums@aol.com> wrote re. careful planning of sets:

>> I don't think this happens for most folks by accident. I believe if it
>> happens, it's a conscious effort of physcological programming.

Henry Stinson poked fun at my psycho-blather and NLP lingo a few weeks back,
but you really do need to "know your audience," and it does help to know a
bit of psychology. I love the way Gordon and Bill have used this, not only
to their advantage, but for audience enjoyment as well. It's a win/win.

You can steer your boat, or let the current take you where it will...

Get my drift? ;-)

Love and I-know-that-was-bad hugs,
Nancy