[Dixielandjazz] Charlie Hull's astute observation re. HTML posts

Nancy Giffin nancyink@ulink.net
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 09:28:10 -0500

> From: "James Kashishian" <kash@ran.es>
> Subject: Re: Plain text missing in posts of late
> [snippet] I am interested in the reasons for the missing plain text...

Hi Jim,

Charlie's post on "Plain text" does address the topic at hand:

I learned I could unknowingly send in HTML because I have checked the option
to reply in the format received (in Outlook Express). So, if replying to
Romans' post like Don did, I could've inadvertently sent in HTML.

Thanks, Mr. Hull!
Hope the lip is all healed, Mr. Kash, and Happy vacationing!!!