[Dixielandjazz] Plain text missing

James Kashishian kash@ran.es
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 15:55:05 +0200

Not wishing to malign Charlie, but his last post is in answer to someone
else's comment about installing Windows XT, not about the problem of
Plain text missing, which was the original post on this subject.   I am
interested in the reasons for the missing plain text, but not really
interested in an XT problem, and the subject title doesn't guide me as
to what this particular post is all about.

Please get used to making changes in the subject title so that everyone
can read what really interests them, and not be bothered with matters of
no personal interest.  That's not a comment just for Charlie, by the
way, but a general suggestion.

Jim