[Dixielandjazz] Festival Attendies!

Charlie Hooks charliehooks@earthlink.net
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 01:09:52 -0500

--MS_Mac_OE_3109799393_5811730_MIME_Part

on 7/17/02 7:15 PM, Pepett@aol.com at Pepett@aol.com wrote:

PLEASE, no more on line flaming!!
Best
     Perry

    Oh, why the hell not?

   What are we, a bunch of pussy cats?   Sweet little old ladies having tea?
We are musicians: folk who FEEL (often quite passionately) about ourselves
out in the world.  We are also intelligent.

   Any statement biologically stupid will be noticed quickly and tagged as
such by someone on this list, members of which are well above average IQ.
Likewise, the "flaming" person will get blowtorched by ordinary menbers if
the "flaming" is silly.  I say, "Let them shriek, and may their shrieks be
folded in upon them!"

   Say something silly and you will be posted; that's your problem if you
get nailed.  It is not nor ever shall be the "Monitor's" decision just what
may be allowed.  This is the way of  the real world.  Say stupid, get
busted.  Continue: get fired.  Tough!

   We members can keep this list pleasantly straight all by ourselves.  We
are, not to beat about the bush, quite capable of managing for ourselves.
In this sense we are all Conservatives: we do not need Big Brother managing
us.

Charlie Hooks,
Conservartive and willing to instruct Left Libbies.

PS.  But then, what can you expect from people with years of experience?
Wisdom?  How preposterous!  Only the young are trustworthy....

charliehooks@earthlink.net

--MS_Mac_OE_3109799393_5811730_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [Dixielandjazz] Festival Attendies!</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
on 7/17/02 7:15 PM, Pepett@aol.com at Pepett@aol.com wrote:<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE><FONT SIZE=3D"2"><B>PLEASE, no more on line flaming!!<BR>
Best<BR>
 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Perry<BR>
 &nbsp;<BR>
</B></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE><H5><BR>
</H5><FONT SIZE=3D"2"><B> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</B></FONT>Oh, why the hell not? =
&nbsp;<BR>
<BR>
 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;What are we, a bunch of pussy cats? &nbsp;&nbsp;Sweet li=
ttle old ladies having tea? &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;We are musicians: folk who FEE=
L (often quite passionately) about ourselves out in the world. &nbsp;We are =
also intelligent. <BR>
<BR>
 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Any statement biologically stupid will be noticed quickl=
y and tagged as such by someone on this list, members of which are well abov=
e average IQ. &nbsp;&nbsp;Likewise, the &quot;flaming&quot; person will get =
blowtorched by ordinary menbers if the &quot;flaming&quot; is silly. &nbsp;I=
 say, &quot;Let them shriek, and may their shrieks be folded in upon them!&q=
uot;<BR>
<BR>
 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Say something silly and you will be posted; that's your =
problem if you get nailed. &nbsp;It is not nor ever shall be the &quot;Monit=
or's&quot; decision just what may be allowed. &nbsp;This is the way of &nbsp=
;the real world. &nbsp;Say stupid, get busted. &nbsp;Continue: get fired. &n=
bsp;Tough!<BR>
<BR>
 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;We members can keep this list pleasantly straight all by=
 ourselves. &nbsp;We are, not to beat about the bush, quite capable of manag=
ing for ourselves. &nbsp;In this sense we are all Conservatives: we do not n=
eed Big Brother managing us. <BR>
<BR>
Charlie Hooks, <BR>
Conservartive and willing to instruct Left Libbies.<BR>
<BR>
PS. &nbsp;But then, what can you expect from people with years of experienc=
e? &nbsp;Wisdom? &nbsp;How preposterous! &nbsp;Only the young are trustworth=
y.... <BR>
<BR>
charliehooks@earthlink.net &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
 &nbsp;<BR>
<BR>
 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3109799393_5811730_MIME_Part--