[Dixielandjazz] THE FOLLEY OF JIM BEEBE

Bill Gunter jazzboard@hotmail.com
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 17:16:50 +0000

Hello listmates,

David, who signs off with "Love, David" writes (about Jim Beebe):

>Not to prolong the agony of having to read the emptiness of Mr. (and I
>use the term loosely) Beebe's cynical mind, I wonder how his parents
>were able to convey the concept of religion to him since most religions
>were started in the ages when it was impossible for theologians to keep
>precise and accurate records; so just imagine what they did. "They just
>kept passing it around as truth". And just what do you believe in Mr.
>(again loosely) Beebe. Only my humble opinion but the only thing "phony"
>is Beebe's ramblings..........does that sound like a kindergarten term
>paper?......... "BEEBE'S RAMBLINGS"
>               Love , David

Well, lemme see here . . . I glean the following words in this post about
Jim:

1. Emptiness
2. Cynical
3. snotty use of the curteous title, "Mr."
4. Phony
5. Ramblings
6. Kindergarten term paper

And that's only David's "humble opinion"

. . . and all in one short paragraph! Yup, a whole lotta love going on here.

All this is from one who does not actually know Jim Beebe. Just think what
could be said if David actually was an acquaintance of Jim!

David, if you're not actually 'flaming' Jim you are coming pretty close.

I have a suggestion . . . why not take comments of this source directly to
Jim. The rest of us may not really be that interested in your personal
feelings about somebody else.

Respectfully submitted,

Bill "Mr. Nice Guy" Gunter
jazzboard@hotmail.com