[Dixielandjazz] how to unsubscribe

Andy.Ling@Quantel.Com Andy.Ling@Quantel.Com
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 09:51:03 +0100

> Twice now I have been to the correct site to unsubscribe.
> Both times I was asked for my password (I never knew I had one!).

This was sent to you as part of the info you got when the
list changed a few months back. Maybe you've got it filed
away somewhere. It was in a message with the title

Welcome to the "Dixielandjazz" mailing list

> I then completed the form that promised to immediately send
> me my password.....No such luck.

I guess you have to keep trying :-(

>  I now understand the panic of the writer some time ago who
> resorted to strong language,
> All I want is to return in two weeks without hundreds of
> letters to cope with....

Actually you don't have to unsubscribe, although you do still
need your password.

There is an option on the configuration page which says :-

"Disable mail delivery"

Turning this on stops you getting DJML mail delivered. It's
a bit like the old vacation mode.

The address of your configuration page should also have been
in the welcome message, but it should be something like:-

http://ml.islandnet.com/mailman/options/dixielandjazz/thodgson5%40cogeco.ca

I hope that helps

Regards

Andy Ling