[Dixielandjazz] Let's Get The Ball Rolling

Pepett@aol.com Pepett@aol.com
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 00:29:52 EDT

--part1_17f.aefc31f.2a625840_boundary

     Ok, I have been off the list for a LONG time, start picking on me to
make me feel at home then,------I did then, I have now and always will have
the feeling that Miles,Dizzy,Monk,Cecil Taylor and the rest of that ilk have
just about destroyed what WAS known as Jazz music at one time!!!
      I did not think much of Dave Brubeck or Gerry Mulligan either, and as a
Drummer, Connie K could have made a good Plumber!!
     Let the games begin!!

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL

--part1_17f.aefc31f.2a625840_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2><B>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Ok, I have been off the list for a LONG time, start picking on me to make me feel at home then,------I did then, I have now and always will have the feeling that Miles,Dizzy,Monk,Cecil Taylor and the rest of that ilk have just about destroyed what WAS known as Jazz music at one time!!!<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I did not think much of Dave Brubeck or Gerry Mulligan either, and as a Drummer, Connie K could have made a good Plumber!!<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Let the games begin!!<BR>
P</B><BR>
<B><BR>
<BR>
</B>LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL</FONT></HTML>

--part1_17f.aefc31f.2a625840_boundary--