[Dixielandjazz] Use our bulletin to support jazz.

Vilcad (Ron Gable) Vilcad \(Ron Gable\)" <vilcad@earthlink.net
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 01:00:08 -0400

Dear list members,

My wife Rosemary and I have a website dedicated to support and promote jazz.

One item on our site, our bulletin board, has been a problem but now seems
to be functioning properly.  Now all I have to do is to encourage all of you
to use it more often.  This can (and will) be a great tool to help support
and promote jazz.

We would like to encourage all to look at our site and let us know how we
can use it to support your jazz efforts.  Please be pertinent with us, we're
getting a little swamped with request, but we will get to them all.

Ron & Rosemary Gable
Jazz Advocates
10790 W. National Road
Brookville, Ohio 45309