[Dixielandjazz] We'll Meet Again - Lyrics

James Kashishian kash@ran.es
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 23:18:28 +0200

I also need the lyics to "We'll Meet Again".  There is a line or two I
always miss.

Kaye, make up the words.  It's more fun.  I do whole songs only knowing
the title.  Of course, I can count on most of my audience not
understanding English.

One funny thing happened after singing Broadway one nite (with the
proper words).
A Spanish girl came up explaining that she knew a bit of English, but
wanted to know what I had said about "gay people" in the song.  It took
me a bit to realize the line " Everybody's happy & gay" could be
misunderstood.     :>

Jim