[Dixielandjazz] RE: caxixis

Tito Martino tmartino@terra.com.br
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 11:01:29 -0300

Hi Bill "Caxixi" Gunter,

Wanna see a pic of you playing caxixis!
Did you get the playing instructions I included in my posting?

Will also appreciate your critical comments about my CDs,
"Jazz Fireworks" is from 1993, recorded immediately after my come back
from Europe (10 years out!) and the other, "Classical Jazz Today", is
from 1999.

Both include, each, one of my compositions "Hot One" and "Blues for
Today".
Be warned, you will not find anything related to "Latin Rhythms" or even
Brazilian Bossa Nova: all is strictly Traditional Jazz
N.Orleans/Dixieland Style. Strictly OKOM. Hope you like.  But I accept
criticism. I'm always striving for perfection...  ;-)

Waiting also for comments from Bob Romans, IF he can find the CDs !  ;-)

Best wishes,

Tito Martino